Systemscope is looking for an experienced consultant to lead the delivery of consulting projects with our public-sector clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
• Leading small teams of consultants (1-5 people) through successful project delivery, enabling departments to transform their business operations and service delivery.
• Acting as the primary liaison with clients.
• Defining effective project delivery approaches and adjusting as required to suit specific client requirements.
• Defining the problem(s) that need solving and ensuring projects achieve the required client outcomes.
• Supporting the development of team members through knowledge sharing and mentorship.
• Developing high quality deliverables that communicate solutions clearly and effectively to different audience levels.
• Collaborating with clients on projects, following an iterative service design approach.
• 10+ years providing consulting services in service design, organizational transformation, or information management.
• 3+ years providing consulting services to the public sector
• Experience being a project lead (non-IT) for strategic transformation projects led outside of CIO’s domain
• Experience as a critical thinker and thought leader
• Experience developing and delivering dynamic communications and presentations to senior level audiences
• Relentless desire to generate value for clients by taking ownership of client problems and project outcomes
• Ability to embed project management and change management principles and practices into your project leadership.
• Ability to inspire high quality and performance from your team
• Ability to give clients the knowledge and confidence they need to drive change within their organization.
• Post-secondary education
Nice to have
• Depth of experience in subject matter domains such as: service design, organizational transformation, information management, enterprise architecture, or digital prototyping.
• You can work effectively in both English and French
• You have experience working with the Government of Canada
• You have GC Secret (Level II) clearance
• Project Management, Change Management, or other relevant certification