Job: Senior User Experience Design Consultant
We are looking for an experience designer to join our team, helping to infuse user-centred design into our Government of Canada consulting engagements, ultimately transforming how our clients deliver government services to Canadians.
As a Systemscope Experience Design Consultant, you will:
• Apply user-centred design approaches to solve business challenges
• Develop creative and effective visualizations of models, concepts and data
• Design user interfaces for applications that drive the next generation of government services
• Produce service design deliverables (e.g. personas, scenarios, prototypes, blueprints, storyboards) to communicate and drive transformation
• Contribute to a growing team of user experience designers and consulting capability at Systemscope
You love applying your strong foundation in user-centred design
You are always focused on and act as a champion for the user
Your excellent graphic design skills (Adobe CC) help you create compelling visual communication materials and user interfaces
You have experience working with prototyping tools
You hold or are eligible for GC Security clearance
Nice to have:
You have experience with usability testing, A/B testing and data informed decision making
You have experience with Government of Canada web and accessibility standards (e.g. WET4, WCAG)
You can work effectively in both English and French
You have GC Secret (Level II) clearance
Ideally, you have education and/or 5+ years of experience in the above areas, however, we are building out our team at all levels.
We also recognize that you have many other skills and passions, and that is what makes you a great consultant. Tell us about how you round out this role.