Systemscope is looking for experienced Technology Architects to provide IT services in support of digital strategy and programming initiatives for a federal government client.
The contract work period will be for until March 2021 with 2 optional periods.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Over 10 + years of experience developing technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, either for an organization or for a major application area, to meet the business and application requirements;
- At least 5 projects within the federal government identifying the policies and requirements that drive out a particular solution;
- At least 5 projects analyzing and evaluating alternative technology solutions to meet business problems;
- Providing information, direction and support for emerging technologies;
- Performing impact analysis of technology changes;
- Providing support to applications and/or technical support teams in the proper application of existing infrastructure; and
- Reviewing application and program design or technical infrastructure design to ensure adherence to standards and to recommend performance improvements
- Over 10+ years of experience as Technology Architect in the federal government or crown corporations.
- 5 or more projects with experience demonstrating implementation of digital strategies within federal government.
- Secret Clearance
- English Essential
Nice to have
Please apply below or send your most updated resumes at the earliest to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 7th 2020.